What is the software?
Software is an application or program that runs on a variety of devices. The software includes web applications, mobile applications, ERP, CRM, billing, Windows applications, and many others.
Web designing company in Coimbatore
We are a fast-growing web development company in Coimbatore working internationally. We have clients from the UAE, UK, and Australia. We design websites using PHP, HTML, CSS, JAVA, and the Laravel framework. If you need it in WordPress, we also do that. Our expert team creates mobile-responsive websites that help our clients rank higher on Google. Whenever we get a new project, we first analyze that industry and their customer behavior before developing the website since we always focus on user experience. Good user experience only leads to better sales if the product or service is good
Here we develop
- Web Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Multitenent Applications
1. Landing page / Single page website:
In ad campaigns, landing pages are essential since customers do not have to spend as much time on a website. In a short time, we need to make a sale. Big websites with lots of content will divert them. Thus, most ads use landing pages. To be honest, we also use a landing page for Google and Facebook ads. Please have a look at it "click here".
2. Static Website
Static websites are simple HTML websites. Each page of the website will be saved in a different folder if it has many pages. It is necessary to work on every page of the website if you need to make changes to every page. It is one of the disadvantages of a static website.
For example, if you need to change the footer, you need to work on each HTML folder to change that. It is a very time-consuming job nowadays. We can build a static website for your business if you need one. Static websites are lightweight, faster to load, and less expensive to develop. In terms of security, it is more secure than dynamic and other types of websites. This is because it is divided into separate folders and not connected. Therefore, hackers have fewer opportunities to attack. It is the biggest advantage of static websites We are one of the best static web designing companies in Coimbatore. To develop a static website contact us.
3. Dynamic Website
In one word, let us describe what a dynamic website is. The content you are reading is static. If it was dynamic, it would automatically alter the content, time, location, languages, and other things according to your location, language, timezone, and other factors. A static content remains unchanged until it is updated. Here we give some examples of dynamic websites. eCommerce websites, Forms, Online ticket booking websites, and Learning Management Systems. A dynamic website needs more external support and servers to function online. So it can be slower, more space consumable, and Costlier to build. We can also provide a great user experience through automation and artificial intelligence in dynamic websites. To develop your dynamic website, don't hesitate to contact us.
4. e-Visiting Cards:
This type of static HTML page will enable you to present your company or your details in a short format. Customers will find it easy to understand and it will save them a lot of time.
5. eCommerce Websites.
We are the top eCommerce website development company in Coimbatore. Please have a look at the link which is placed on the text. There we provide a lot of information about our services.
Mobile app development companies in Coimbatore
As a leading mobile app development company in Coimbatore, we develop hybrid mobile apps. A hybrid mobile app is a single code-based system that will be used on different operating systems. Like a website, an Android app, and an iOS app. We have been developing hybrid apps for a long time. We build hybrid apps by using Flutter as a frontend and Laravel as a backend. If any company is building a hybrid app, Flutter is the first choice. Because it is more flexible and cost-effective than other frameworks. Below we will tell some facts about mobile app development.
Mobile app development advantages?
- The loading time of a mobile app is faster than that of a website.
- Since most people access the internet via their mobile phones, if you have a mobile app, you can easily communicate with your customers.
- You get more engagement and sales from a mobile app because they see it every time they use their phone.
- In addition to acting as a helpful communication channel, it helps you to share and handle information quickly.
- Nowadays, most customers switch brands because of poor customer service and support. With a mobile app, you can provide instant customer support and increase credibility among clients.
- In some indirect ways, it increases your brand values and the SEO position of your company/organization.
- Using data like peak engagement times, locations, and other things will help you to implement your marketing campaign efficiently and effectively.
- Creating loyalty programs in your app will help you to create.
Our process of developing mobile apps
- Collect Requirements: Prior to developing a solution, we will collect our clients' requirements and understand their pain points.
- Analyze the market and customer behaviour: By doing this, we will be able to develop an app that is easy to use.
- Mockup designing: Our graphic designers will create a mockup screen and get the client's approval. In case of any corrections, we will make them and wait for the approval.
- Development stage: As soon as the mockup is approved, we will begin the development process and complete it before the deadline.
- Testing: In the testing phase, we will test the developed application with our manual and automation testing teams. We also test it with the client's team. It's a beta test.
- Beta Launch: In addition to testing and bug fixing, we will launch the app in-store and do beta testing with a limited number of installations. It will give us some interesting insights. In case we encounter any logical or bug issues, we will resolve them.
- A complete launch: Finally, we will launch it with a proper marketing campaign.
ERP software development company in Coimbatore
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software helps you handle your day-to-day tasks such as accounting, product management, risk management, and manpower management. As an ERP software development company, we can create a customized ERP solution that is unique to your business and provides more convenience than premade SAAS solutions. Contact us for more information. We have already worked with a lot of clients in Coimbatore and abroad. Because of this, we are able to understand the pain points of your industry easily, and we will strive to solve them.
What are the benefits of ERP software?
- Get a better insight into your business with enhanced real-time reports.
- Better and faster customer support by using data.
- By automating some of your day-to-day activities, you can reduce your manpower costs.
- Manage inventory in an effective way by reducing low-selling products and increasing high-selling products. Always get a warning while a low quantity of stocks. This will help you avoid out of stocks.
- Forcast the sales by reports and manage your supply chain effectively.
Who needs ERP software?
- A business wants to grow steadily.
- A business gets stuck with day-to-day activities.
- A business needs real-time reports at any time.
- A business wants to plan or predict sales on previous data.
- A business needs to manage its inventory in an effective way.
CRM software development company in Coimbatore
Using Customer Relationship Management software, you will be able to manage all your customer-related activities like customer management, marketing management, leads management, and behaviour analysis, as well as engage with your clients easily, which will result in increased sales and customer loyalty. Since we are a software development company in Coimbatore, we already have an existing CRM system to handle lead generation and sales. As soon as we get customers, we'll add them to our CRM so we can manage them easily. We can develop the best CRM software for your company. Based on your requirements, we will create a unique CRM for you. CRM software is essential for companies with large sales and marketing teams.
Below we will mention some benefits of CRM in points
- The cost per customer acquisition is very high, and it takes a lot of time. Losing a customer is one of the biggest pain points in sales and marketing. As a software development company, we too faced many issues, but eventually, we figured out and did our company CRM. Retaining customers is easier with CRM.
- We will get a detailed analytics report on sales and customer management. We can increase productivity by having lots of data.
- You can easily segment your customers using CRM.
- Automate the sales reports and Invoicing Process.
- Forecast the sales and manage the inventory.
Learning Management System (LMS):
An LMS is an application that automates and improves the learning process. A lot of digital trainers provide recorded courses. A company needs to teach regular activities, and an LMS acts as a virtual classroom. For our client, we have created one LMS. His profession is that of an online fitness coach. He wants to create his own online courses. He also wants to take live classes with his staff. After doing a lot of market analysis, we developed a learning management system with many advanced features, as outlined below.
- Powerful admin panel.
- Instructor Panel where their staff will manage their students.
- Separate panel for students.
- Live class integration with zoom.
- Dynamic certification and invoice generation.
- Progressive web app (PWA).
- Recorded courses selling section.
- Use Google Drive as a course storage space.
- Multilingual Frontend.
- Quiz game.
- Payment gateway integration and a lot...
Multitenant architecture is simply software that serves several clients at the same time. In this case, a client is called a tenant. Each and every piece of data was saved in a single database. For example, Zoho and other accounting software can be created using this architecture. We worked on 3 multi-tenant projects:
- An eCommerce SaaS that provides everyone with a custom-named eCommerce website.
- Visiting card SaaS, where anyone can create their own online visiting card.
- We built Accounting SaaS for a client in the UAE who is an accountant. He needs to automate his entire client process in one place. Having understood his pain points, we designed accounting software for him.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- MS IT Park has how many years of experience?
We are a fast-growing software development company in Coimbatore with five years of experience.
- Can you tell me about the technology you use to develop apps?
The frontend uses Flutter, the backend uses Laravel, and the database uses MySQL.
- Is there a timeframe for creating a mobile app?
It takes us approximately 40 business days to develop a basic app. The time will vary depending on the requirements
- Based on trends, can I update the software to another technology in the future?
It is possible for us to assist you in moving to different technology in the future.
- Do you provide API integration services for our websites?
TYes, we can integrate any API in the Laravel framework and in PHP. We will do it for you at a minimal cost if you need it.
- Is there a specific testing process you follow?
After completing the project, we will perform manual testing to find logical and small bugs. Our next step will be to automate and stress test the software, which will help us understand its security and scalability.
- Do you have any plug-and-play software?
We have eCommerce and LMS software with many features. We can install it whenever you need it.
Why are we the best software development company in Coimbatore?
As a software development company, we will create a solution for you that is fit your needs. Today, that's not enough. We will connect all the advertisement tracking codes and analytical codes that help in marketing campaigns and real-time reporting. In addition, we help generate traffic through social media marketing and offline marketing. It is our first priority to create a safe and secure application, so you don't have to worry about data breaches. In case your application is hosted by us, we will take daily backups to ensure you can get it back online as soon as possible. We have a dedicated team for everything, including graphic design, front-end development, back-end development, server management, manual testing, and automation testing, which are all managed by an experienced project manager.
To See Testimonials from Our ClientsView More